Arteriosclerosis is a hardening of the arteries. You know, the tubes that send blood filled with oxygen, nutrients, cholesterol, etc. to the cells and tissues of your body. The veins collect contaminants to the liver to be broken down and eliminated via the kidneys. Then the blood goes to the lungs to be oxygenated again. That’s your biology lesson.
Now…why do the arteries harden? One main reason is methionine found in red meats and dairy products. Methionine causes increases in homocystine levels; that’s the bad stuff. An increase in homocystine levels causes:
- · A constriction of the arteries
- · Blood thickening
- · An increase in LDL levels (bad cholesterol)
All of this leads to plaque build up and hardening of the arteries. Then when your arteries split because they are weak and you get emotionally stressed, then you get put on drugs to lower your cholesterol and stop your blood from clotting and causing a stroke.
- · Statin drugs block enzyme CoQ10 causing muscle spasm even in your arterial walls
- · Cumadin blocks vitamin K2 production (the vitamin that controls calcium deposition)
Both cause an increase in calcification and further hardening of your arteries
In an acute situation, you must be on the drugs. Yes, I said they can help; in the short term. Here are a few supportive measures that we have to offer:
- · Solray-D which contains vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 to reduce the chances arterial calcification
- · CoQ10 to relax the muscles in your arteries
- · Methyl B12 spray that rids you of homocystine
An ounce of prevention is definitely worth a pound of cure.
- · Take our UltraC Powder (Vitamin C) 2 grams daily
- · Take our Ultra Protein Plus Powder daily in our sunrise surprise morning smoothie drink. (A pea protein with amino acids, such as lysine that prevent lipoproteins and LDL’s from sticking to your arteries).
To prevent all of this, reduce your meat, dairy, sugar, and all junk food intake. Develop a good health paradigm (www.londonnaturalhealthcare.com-Doctor’s Desk)
Get regular chiropractic care………….
Chiropractic adjustments can relax your muscles including your heart and arteries. Adjustments affect the energy levels of your organs. Parasympathetic nerves are opened to facilitate healing, nourishment and purification all from within you; all naturally.
How would one know their arteries are hardening? Just look at the skin on your elbows and heels. If they are dry and cracked, chances are your inner tissues are compromised as well. Again be honest and look to your lifestyle for answers.
Supplement your healthy diet with these vascular enriching products:
- · Omega 3 capsules
- · Flax oil: 1 tablespoon with meals
- · Eat 3-5 heaping teaspoons of hem hearts daily (I like them mixed with organic yogurt-tastes great)
- · Antioxidants: 1-2x daily (try our Phyto Antiox)
- · Phyto nutrients-concentrated greens are filled with nourishment for the cell walls of your heart and arteries, etc. (try our Life Force Capsules)
It never ceases to amaze me how one can restore their health naturally when one embraces a healthy lifestyle, diet, exercise, sleep, loving relationships, quality mental stimulation, and lots of chiropractic adjustments.
Supplement your diet and support your body’s cleansing processes with high quality, high vibrational herbal and homeopathic remedies.
We have what it takes to keep you well. See you on the table soon…